EXHIBITOR SPACE IS SOLD OUT!
2013 Dealer & Exhibitor and Creator Information
Dealer & Exhibitor Tables - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
*Please make sure you have contacted ComiCONN first about the availability of Exhibitor space before submitting a registration form. Creator space is limited.
ComiCONN has been a HUGE crowd pleaser!
"ComiCONN is one of the best Comic Cons I have ever attended"!
- Brian LeTendre, host of "THE SECRET IDENTITY" Podcast, Aug., 19 , 2012
"I will of course tell everyone willing to listen to me that one day of ComiCONN was more successful for me than a single day of SDCC, which is 100% true".
- Chris Giarrusso, comic book writer and artist
"We sold out of all of our issues - that has never happened to us before".
- George O' Connor, Homeless Comics
"WOW! What a show"!
- CJ Henderson, author and comic book writer
If those comments weren't enough to convince you to exhibit, here are some more reasons why ComiCONN is the place to be:
- The action-packed Connecticut ComiCONN - The State's BIGGEST celebration of comic books, sci-fi, toys, and collectibles!
- Doubling its attendance year after year since its first show in 2010, ComiCONN is a phenomenon drawing media attention from CNN, ABC, PBS and a host of local radio and TV stations.
- ComiCONN knows its audience and keeps in touch with a host of social media outlets like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and podcasts!
- Vendors at ComiCONN rave about it's intimate and welcoming atmosphere, while at the same time praising it for its marketing and drawing in happy consumers.
- The crowds of happy attendees kept coming even at closing time - so we extended our hours!
- The show is at the Trumbull Marriott in Trumbull, CT off the Merritt Parkway (about 1 hour from New York City or 2 hours from Boston).
*Looking to become a vendor in the State of Connecticut? You need to file for a business tax permit with the CT Department of Revenue Service, and you must pay taxes to the state on all of your sales within the State of Connecticut, excluding non-taxable items.
The license generally costs $100 and lasts for 5 years (That's $20 per year for being able to do business within CT.) You can find the information/forms you need on their website: www.ct.gov
For telephone assistance call: 860-297-5962 (from anywhere) 1-800-382-9463 (Connecticut calls outside the Greater Hartford area only).